People work at Klein Financial because they want to be a part of helping and improving communities while also promoting affordable housing. This is your opportunity to work at a premier real estate investment banking consulting company whose purpose is to give back to the community.
Collaborate with team to drive Resident Outreach Studies to evaluate consumers residency location choices. Analyze customer segments to identify consumer issues and drivers of value. Execute social media programming for properties and ensure alignment with brand values. Contribute to collateral designs and productions and review to ensure adherence to brand values. Contribute to marketing content development including website, physical, SEO, PPC, listing advertisements, email templates/blasts, and flyers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing field and two years of apartment community marketing experience or, alternatively, four years of experience in a marketing or brand management role.
- Experience organizing marketing and advertising campaigns, including the utilization of social media and other digital advertising to influence brands.
- Experience with reporting and ROI-based analyses.
- Experience with marketing-based design, such as with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, among others.
- Experience preparing marketing content.
Job location: Los Altos Hills, CA 94022